Birdsong Tablet FAQ
1. Is wifi required for tablet use?
2. What is the typical ship time?
We have first overnight, first priority overnight, standard overnight, 2day AM, 2day, express saver and ground shipping options available.
3. What is the $19 monthly fee for?
The monthly subscription fee includes unlimited ad free streaming music, unlimited access to over 8,000 enriching experiences, family portal for easy picture sharing, internet browsing, award-winning customer support, a locked down, user friendly experience, white glove telephone support to help you get started, unlimited video chats.
4. Can you download books on the tablet?
We have a variety of audiobooks available with Birdsong. Users also have access to Audible.
Birdsong Tablet Test Drive Feature Demonstration
5. What kind of content is available on the tablet?
TV/movies, learning courses, cooking tutorials, arts and crafts, virtual tours, sports, music, audiobooks, video chat features, telehealth, photos, email, games, internet access.
6. What games are available?
Word games (word finder, wordmeister, daily crossword, boggle, hangman) card games (blackjack, solitaire, 3 card monte, hearts, spades) number games (sudoku), trivia (animal, travel/geography, religion, modern entertainment, history, sports, science, etc) puzzles, memory games, reflex games.
7. How do I video chat?
Click on the bottom left “communicate” icon, then select the video chat feature of your choosing. (example: video call, zoom, skype)
Birdsong Tablet Explore Feature Demonstration
8. Does internet come with the tablet?
9. Is internet included in the $19 monthly fee?
10. Can I video chat with my loved one if I don’t have a Birdsong tablet?
Yes, you are able to video chat with them using Zoom or skype.
11. What communication features do you have?
Video call, Zoom, Skype, Email, Tele-Health, Social Media access.
12. How do I get Birdsong at my community?
If you are interested in seeing Birdsong at your community, we would love to schedule a demo meeting with you. To schedule a demo, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/community/ and click the orange “schedule a demo” button at the top right of your screen.
Birdsong Tablet Listen Feature Demonstration
13. How do I cancel my subscription?
If you would like to cancel your subscription, please reach out to our sales team at 757-217-2473
14. How do I access the free web version?
To create your free account, please go to https://birdsongtablet.com/login
15. What is the price?
The 10” tablets are available for $612. The 15” tablets are available for $633. Prices include 1 year of Birdsong software subscription. To purchase a tablet and see all of our pricing details, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/shop/
16. How do I purchase a Birdsong tablet?
To purchase a Birdsong tablet, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/shop/
Birdsong Tablet Internet Feature Demonstration
17. What does the grant funding process look like?
If you are interested in information regarding the grant funding process, please schedule a demo with us. To schedule a demo, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/community/ and click the orange “schedule a demo” button at the top right of your screen.
18. Do you offer discounts for nonprofit agencies?
If you are interested in seeing Birdsong at your nonprofit and learning about grant funding opportunities, please schedule a demo with us. To schedule a demo, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/community/ and click the orange “schedule a demo” button at the top right of your screen.
19. How do I purchase an accessory for my tablet?
To purchase an accessory for your tablet, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/shop/
Birdsong Tablet Play Feature Demonstration
20. Does the tablet come with a charging cord?
Yes. We also have a 10’ braided micro usb charging cable available for purchase on our website if you would like an additional charging cord. To purchase, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/product/10-braided-micro-usb-charging-cable/
21. Is Birdsong available to download as an app?
Not at this time.
22. After purchasing a tablet, will I have a monthly bill?
If you choose the $19 monthly subscription at check out, then you will have a recurring monthly fee.
23. What are the subscription options?
Tablet includes 1 year of Birdsong content subscription and $19/month after 12 months.
Birdsong Tablet Video Calling Feature Demonstration
24. Is the subscription required?
Yes, the subscription gives you access to all of Birdsong’s content, communication features, technical support and future content updates.
25. What happens if I don’t like the tablet?
Birdsong has a 30 day money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to us. We will send you a shipping label and a refund.
26. How do I return my tablet?
If you would like to return your tablet, please reach out to our support team at 1-877-202-9919
27. What do I do if I am experiencing technical difficulties?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, our support team is here to help. Click the “help” button at the top of your screen. Or call us at 1-877-202-9919 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Do you ship products outside of the US?
We are only shipping within the US during this time.
29. Where are the tablets shipped from?
Virginia Beach, Virginia
30. Does Birdsong have closed captioning available?
Yes, closed captioning is available for videos.
31. How do I schedule a demo meeting?
To schedule a demo, please go to https://birdsonglife.com/community/ and click the orange “schedule a demo” button at the top right of your screen.
32. Do you have to have a phone number to create a Birdsong account?
33. What if I don’t have an email?
If you don’t have an email account, you can set up a gmail account when you receive your tablet. Here is an instructional video on how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLOfQb6Id3w
34. Can you add additional apps?
You cannot add additional apps. However, if there is a feature you are interested in seeing available on Birdsong, please reach out to our support team at 1-877-202-9919 and they can see if that particular app is compatible with our software.